I can't believe that Elise turns 21 today! I remember every detail of that day 21 years ago as if it were yesterday. The first time I saw her, heard her cry, held her in my arms, kissed her and smelled her. She was a blessing to me that day in so many ways and still is today. She is beautiful on the inside and out and I am extremely proud of her. Happy birthday Elise, I love you so much Thursday, April 16, 2009
Happy 21st Birthday to Elise
I can't believe that Elise turns 21 today! I remember every detail of that day 21 years ago as if it were yesterday. The first time I saw her, heard her cry, held her in my arms, kissed her and smelled her. She was a blessing to me that day in so many ways and still is today. She is beautiful on the inside and out and I am extremely proud of her. Happy birthday Elise, I love you so much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Check my blog for your Blogger Award!! Hope you have a GREAT week! Love ya!
Post a Comment