Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 years tomorrow!

Tomorrow is our 10th wedding anniversary! Wow, some days it seems like a hundred years and others like it was yesterday. Where has the time gone. Elise is no longer in 5th grade, we have Ashtyn now - have lived in 3 different places, changed churches - but still work in the same places! So I guess we will go out to eat and maybe see a movie. My friend Angel was laughing at me yesterday - saying "only you would go to eat and see a Billy Graham movie on your 10 year anniversary!" I will take that as a compliment :-) I guess that does seem dull to alot of people, but we don't get out much.
We hope to take a cruise maybe soon for our anniversary - but with everyone and everything needing money - we will see.
Happy 10th Anniversary to me!!!! My scanner is not working right now, I will post a picture later!

1 comment:

krissyb said...

congrats on 10 years! :) just letting you know that i'm trying to use my blog now... and i will join my lovely ipod at home in a few hours!